Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bob Popovics new Fleye Foils

I recently received some of the new Fleye Foils by Bob Popovic. Today was the first time that I got some time to try them out. They certainly make tying Surf Candies easy and they look great to boost.

My fisrst Surf Candy with Fleye Foils and SYN Fibres


The Fleye Foils is available in three shapes (Bay Anchovy, Sand Eel and Silverside) with each in different sizes.

Bay Anchovy

Sand Eel

Silverside

Check out the video below from the master himself.





4 comments:

  1. That is some cool looking stuff! It's amazing what can be done nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say your site header image is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome image content and nice video. it's helpful for fishing. Thanks for share your info

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Blog is really perfect fishing ever i seen. it is awesome article I thinks it is the best fishing blog. This article is very helpful. I am very satisfy for this blog when i read it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete